HELPING ATHLETES SUCCEED ON THE GRIDIRON AND ON THE MAT.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Washington & Lee match
I won by an 8-5 decision, avenged two losses I had to him my sophmore year.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hey chris i was just checking out your matches. Now I see what it takes to be a college wrestler. I was interested in your daily routine of excercise and lifting. If you dont mind emailing me at Cspag101@comcast.net i would really appreciate it. You really showed me alot yesterday at the braveheart camp - Chris Spagnola
Student at Muhlenberg College
Starting Defensive End on 11-1 Centennial Conference Championship Team.
Currently trying to make weight at 197 for the Mules wrestling team.
1 comment:
hey chris i was just checking out your matches. Now I see what it takes to be a college wrestler. I was interested in your daily routine of excercise and lifting. If you dont mind emailing me at Cspag101@comcast.net i would really appreciate it. You really showed me alot yesterday at the braveheart camp
- Chris Spagnola
Post a Comment