Sorry for not updating in a while, over the weekend we went to a tournament at Washington & Lee College in Virginia. The team took third we had Two Champs, a Second, and a Third. I didn't get to watch most the wrestling because I worked out for most of the day trying to lose some weight since I wasn't wrestling.
It was great to be able to run outside down in Virginia, the weather was beautiful and the school is right on a historic civil war trail. It was a great run, I ran the entire trail and all around their campus for about an hour and half. After the run I took a nap and worked out for another hour in their cardio center. I left the tournament weighing around 213 which was good.
Sunday I got to enjoy a lot of football, and at the same time I got some interval training done on the bike. After the games, I went get my groceries for the week and picked up some egg whites and a variety of vegetables.
Sunday night after the exciting Cowboys-Giants game, I went to gym to get some strength training done. By the way I can't believe the outcome of any of the games played on sunday. It just goes to show why the games are played on the field and not by past stats and records.
At the gym I hit 4 sets of Bench Press for a max lift and than two upper body circuits that were done for 30 seconds for each exercise.
Bench 225 x 5, 225 x 4, 225 x 4, 250 x 1
Circuit # 1
- Seated Miltary Press 60lb DBs
- Squat to Scare Crows ( like rear delt flies) 15 lbs
- Push up Position Holds,while moving 3 10lbs plates to each side.
Circuit # 2
- 45lb plate Clean to Press
-PlyoPushups on to MedBall, to a push on the Medball
- Band Tricep Push Downs
I finished the day and refueled my body with a great dinner,
Two grilled chicken breasts (54g protein)
Cup of Steamed Spinach and a handful for grape tomatoes & sunflower seeds.
Lightly sprayed with Olive Oil
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment